The inaugural Papua New Guinea Petroleum & Energy Summit is the only strategic event endorsed and participated by the Ministry of Petroleum & Energy and fully backed by the Government of Papua New Guinea. The Summit will provide the perfect opportunity to meet all the stakeholders involved in the PNG energy market and is the must-attend platform for debate and discussion relating to ongoing projects, opportunities and the future development of hydrocarbon resources. Be one of the first to hear about the expansion strategy for the country’s energy sector including current and future LNG projects, plans for unconventional resources development as well as growth of the power and downstream sectors.
“We are delighted to announce the launch of the inaugural Papua New Guinea Petroleum and Energy Summit which will take place under the official patronage of the Ministry of Petroleum & Energy and we urge all companies involved in or seeking opportunities in the PNG energy market to fully participate in the event.”
Honourable Nixon Duban MP, Minister for Petroleum & Energy, Read full endorsement letter here
- Gain direct access to the Ministry of Petroleum & Energy and senior government officials
- Join the progressive debate around optimizing Papua New Guinea’s role on the global oil and gas arena
- Be the first to find out about new projects and capitalize on commercial opportunities in the country
- Receive the latest updates surrounding the country’s vast oil and gas reserves
- Get all your questions answered by key decision-makers